HyperVision™9i is LANETCO's compact and modular fully Real-Time external processor.
This processor allows digitalization, frame rate conversion and synchronization of up to 9 different input signals in Real-Time.
HyperVision™9i outputs 2 similar DVI/TMDS signals. The output signal is in fact a digitally tailored Picture-In-Picture version of all the 9 different input signals connected. Input signals may be of any industry standard format such as HDTV, Video, SDI, DVI/TMDS or RGBHV.
The Digital Input Cards of a fully loaded HyperVision™9i may receive in turn the outputs of 9 other HyperVision™9i modules connected in parallel in order to concentrate up to 81 pictures on one Digital Link.
This is a unique possibility letting users handle an unlimited number of pictures for demanding applications where HyperVision™9i is coupled with the power of IPCube™, is cascaded with other HyperVision™9i, or is associated to other LANETCO's External Processors, all under the full management of IPCubeManager™ control software.
• High quality image processor.
• Supports 5 input signal formats (Video, RGBHV, DVI, SDI and HDTV).
• Supports up to 9 modular input cards.
• Outputs up to 9 live simultaneous pictures in a PIP format.
• Any number of input signal connections using the Cross Gates.
• Any input type may be mixed & displayed.
• Possibility of labeling each input source through OSD.
• Multiple internal test signals and color patterns.
• Possibility of picture shrinks and zooms.
• Possibility of cascading for picture number multiplications.
• May be used as standalone system regardless of display type and technology.
• Compact and Modular, may be changed and reconfigured by simple board insertion.
• RGB input signal: up to UXGA.
• Video & S-Video Input signal: All formats.
• HDTV Input Signal: 480p to 1080i.
• Digital Input Signals: either SDI or DVI/TMDS.
• Output Signal: Digital factory preset.
• Controlled by IPCubeManager™ software in TCP/IP.
• Each unit is designated by an configurable IP address.
• Multiple units can coexist in one installation.
• Multiple units can be managed by a single control station.
Click here for more information...